Kwik Sew 2935 by briansews (Brian Remlinger)
My challenge was to take a shirt design that I would never wear and transform with fabric and seam finishes into something I would most definitely consider taking home.
I did not make any changes to the design, only making the sleeves shorter, and bodice longer. Slight shaping to the side seams was also added.
Some features of this shirt:
* 3 separate vintage sheets used with matching print but different color scheme
* matching vintage buttons
* micro shirt hem
* tuck on short sleeve hem
* flat felled armscye seams (my first attempt at such)
* box pleat instead of side tucks
* French seam finishes on sides and arms
* reversible hat, all blue print one side, orange and pink on the other side