- 0.7mm pinhole. A little oversized for this focal length.
- Ceramic coffee mug.
- Salvaged T-mount.
- T-mount to Canon EF adapter.
- Filled full of J-B Kwik epoxy.
- An old Russian 66mm filter with the glass removed makes a handy mount for interchangeable pinholes.
- Brushed steel pinhole stock scavenged from the bottom of a can of nuts.
- Still need to flock the inside. So so shiny.
- Inside has been flocked. So, so much better.
Coffee cup pinhole lens
← previous photo
→ next photo
L view in light box
< scroll film strip left
> scroll film strip right
? show all shortcuts