I captured the two images that make up this Vertorama from a hot-air balloon that was floating approximately one meter above the red dunes of the Namib desert. If I wasn't so scared of falling out of the basket... I probably could have leaned over and touched those bushes!
Note: The hard black line running across this image is not a stitching error... it's the tar road from Sesriem to Sossusvlei.
Unfortunately I don't have much free time for Flickr at the moment... but I'll catch up on all your latest images as soon as I do.
Nikon D300, Sigma 18-200mm at 44mm, aperture of f8, with a 1/800th second exposure.
Click here to view this one large.
Click here to check out my Vertorama tutorial.
Click here for more images from my Namibia trip.
This photo is in 19 groups
- The Titans of Flickr 42 items
- NOVA Photo - Masterpieces 4,218 items
- The Truth Gallery (Post1, Award1) - Group activity suspended :( 10,062 items
- Aleeka's Dreams 5,346 items
- Más Que Mil Palabras... (1 Post 2 Comentarios) 6,119 items
- Box of Happy Memories / Admin Invite / Award 2 / FP Challenge 5,770 items
This photo is in 1 gallery
- Balloon Ride 14 photos