new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Tampa & Gulf Coast engine in 1916 | by TPavluvcik
Back to group

Tampa & Gulf Coast engine in 1916

Tampa & Gulf Coast railroad 4-4-0 engine is shown in 1916. Created in 1909, the T & GC Railway connected Lutz (on the Tampa Northern railroad line) to Tarpon Springs. Reorganized in 1913 as the Tampa & Gulf Coast railroad, it was expanded to include Port Richey, Clearwater, and St. Petersburg. Courtesy State Archives Collection

1,286 views
0 faves
1 comment
Taken on July 7, 2011