- Keizersgracht canal
- Liedsegracht canal
- Typical Dutch homes hooks, used for moving furniture! In fact, in the early ages of Amsterdam, houses used to pay taxes according to the length of their facades. This is the reason why theyre so narrow, Hooks were therefore used for the convenience of moving houses.
- Beautiful Dutch sunset colors as painted by most Dutch & Flemish painters..
- Maravillosa !!!! - Luna * Flamenca *
- preciosa - Simplemente Karina Off / On
- Check out one of the nicest Amsterdam bridges here: www.flickr.com/photos/pacocanker/5481849047/