Port Shepstone Lighthouse, South Africa

    Newer Older

    This lighthouse is a 8 metres circular cast iron tower and it was installed in 1905.

    Port Shepstone was founded in 1867 when marble was discovered nearby and is named after Sir Theophilus Shepstone of the Natal government of the 1880s.

    keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts