Hats of ice
Explore Front Page, January 4th 2009. Thank you everyone who take the time to view and comment my photos!
This is a shot I took in Porkkala today during sunrise. We set out early with my father in law and headed to Porkkala to shoot the archipelagic icy sunrise. The weather was beautiful (-12 C°), even though one would have hoped for some more clouds for impact. However, great trip and definately worth making.
In this shot I used a Lee 0.9 hard edge GND and my 6 stop ND. The final image is processed from one image (raw) and slightly cropped. Little over a minute of exposure delivered the silky water surface.
This photo is in 6 groups
- Flickr Photographer Profiles Blog 134 items
- The Truth Gallery (Post1, Award1) - Group activity suspended :( 9,952 items
- One Of A Kind 704,964 items
- Nature 2,093,133 items
- * Just One Rule [Only Land, Sky & Seascapes] (post 1~comment 1) 103,600 items
- The World Through My Eyes - Minimalism Wednesdays *OPEN* 3,832,849 items