Star trails take 2
Although the exif says about 14 minutes exposure it's actually about two hours. I think the number must wrap around after a while.
Things I like about this picture:
1. It has some foreground this time, albeit not a great one.
2. I managed to point at the north star
3. It didn't rain on my camera. (I always worry a little bit)
4. Camera battery lasted for two hours (but only just)
Things I don't like:
1. Massive lens flare off the very bright full moon. Not something that I normally think about at night!
2. composition: the centre of the circle is just behind the tree. I only roughly pointed at the North Star and it's always a bit hard to compose in the dark :-)