Laundry day in Venice
Explore #43 on February 15 2012.
One of the things I like best when I'm in Venice is to just wander around and peek into the narrow streets and alleys. I find the clotheslines with laundry criss-crossing the alleys between the colorful buildings quite charming.
This photo is in 20 groups
- flickr (unofficial) 3,366,275 items
- Colors Of The Heart! *Invited Images Only*! 92,429 items
- The House of Image Gallery (Post 1 Award 3) 50,817 items
- World Photography - Public Photos - Traveling - Life 319,350 items
- Slickr Snaps 9,092 items
- You've Been Explored! 'Explore' Photos Only! Post 1/Award 2 6,292 items
This photo is in 1 album
- Colorful 11 items