Ten things I've never done before today:
1. Made a double pie crust from scratch.
3. Tasted my own homemade vanilla ice cream.
4. Skype'd with my sister & mother.
5. Felt the world shrink just a bit.
6. Heard my youngest son say, "We're just two friends shopping today" during our solo grocery trip.
7. Dealt with an over-tired kid & didn't have a crib to toss him into.
8. Packed a book bag not for myself.
9. Realized that tomorrow I will have to visit two different places to scoop up my children.
10. Used shortening for the first time.
That's enough new things for me. I'm exhausted.