or: "I can't believe we carried all this shit on our backs!"
- Sleeping pads (super comfy!)
- North Face Synthetic Sleeping bag. We unzip it and use it as a quilt so we only have to carry one bag.)
- Julie's 35L pack
- Julie's Clothes (and pillow)
- Hammock and tree-straps: crucial camping gear!
- Butane stove and cook-set.
- REI Halfdome2 tent
- my 40L pack + "nerd poles" (AKA Trekking Poles) that were very nice to have with a 35lb pack on all those stream crossings and elevation changes
- packing out our trash
- John's clothes (and pillow.)
- mini mess kit
- Camera w/18-250mm lens
- Best backpacking companion a guy could ask for!
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts