13/8/07 : i wasn't feeling at all creative this evening so i asked andy for a theme and he said hats. just hats. i went with it and discovered i actually own more hats than i thought. i do like a good hat me. anyway, i've accidentally deleted this twice already but hopefully it's here to stay now. hats. a study. by me.
- my mum gave me this one
- i bought this fleece number for warmth not cuteness, honest
- cord with fleece lining..about 12 years old
- special super thick woolly hat (& scarf) i knitted for my moscow trip earlier this year
- bought in st andrews
- my first hat knitting attempt
- paul frank bumble bee hat & mittens bought by andy for xmas a few years ago
- old sun hat covered in chalk from climbing trips
- beret that no-one thought i would wear, but i do!
- felt cap...classic unisex hat
- wedding hat - everybody needs one
- lace knit skull cap
- the ill hat - belongs to andy but apparently looks cuter on me. aids recovery from illness and thinking. the best hat ever made. FACT.
- safety first
- classic festival hat with fleece lining and pompoms
- cutest sunhat ever complete with pocket for ice-cream money
- My favorite, actually. :) - KristelPoole
- This one's my favorite! :) - bookgrl
- Super stylin'. - Great Danes
163/365 mad hatter
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts