Completed in 1910, the Administration Building is an icon on the Northwest campus. It once was the sole academic building on campus -- housing all classrooms, science labs, two gymnasiums and an auditorium. Today it houses Admissions, Career Services, the Graduate Office, Registrar’s Office, Financial Assistance, and various administrative offices. In 2010, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places.
134 photos · 2,118 views