Presbyterian University Hospital School of Nursing (Training School for Nurses) - Graduation Pin 1917
The "PRESBY" Training School for Nurses opened in 1895 at the original Presbyterian Hospital which was located at 116-118 Sherman Avenue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
This beautiful rare pin was earned by Sara Logan (Class of 1917) There were 9 other nurses in her class - Alva Anderson, Madeline Arnetz, Elsie Burgeson, Mary Cully, Anna Fraser, Ethel Hanley, Dasie Krotzer, Ellen Lees, and Robina Wilkerson. (Semper Paratus (Latin, "Always Ready")
The school closed in 1972 after providing quality nursing education to 3358 graduates.
from - @nursingpins on twitter