Just a sneak peek about 16 things...
Sorry I didn't mention this but I was tagged by Just a Girl with a Camera aka Kelly! Thanks girly
I got tagged for the group, 16 Things....
so here they are
1. I have asthma and allergies.. very allergic to animals!
2. I am 5" 1' tall
3. I don't like the feel of taking ice-cream out of the container...how the cardboard rubs against the counter.
4. I never joined sports in high school
5. I missed 88 days of my senior year of high school but passed!
6. As I get older my feet hurt more in high heels...:(
7. I gave birth to my daughter on my 21st birthday
8. I still have a favorite blanky
9. I worked to many jobs growing up to count...I worked 3rd shift for a year while raising 2,4,6 year olds...my husband worked fulltime and went to school fulltime!
10. My mom passed away when I was 22.
11. I don't speak Spanish but I am Italian and Puerto Rican.
12. I always wanted to be a model..but I am too short and too old now.
13. I gave a girl a perm in ninth grade...it turned out bad and we got into a big fight in school... I got to pull the perm right out of her head!
14. I was raised in the slums of Lancaster City...household income of 6,000..so I have wanted to travel the world but instead I had my 3 wonderful kids, got married, and now college...wait I think I did everything the wrong way!
15. I always wanted to be a dancer...
16. My life is better now than it has ever been!