Presentation in the Temple by Temple Moore
St Mark, City Road, New Lakenham, Norwich
This extremely interesting church sits just off of the Norwich inner ring road. It was built as a preaching house by the Norwich architect John Brown in 1841, and then transformed by successive makeovers in the late 19th and early 20th Centuries into an Anglo-Catholic temple.
The highlights are the vast Art Nouveau rood screen and loft by Temple Moore, the stations of the cross by the Kilburn Sisters, and glass by Morris & Co.