wild geese

Holy Trinity, Keswick, Norfolk

 

The church is one of the smallest in East Anglia, measuring just 5m by 6m. Originally restored as a mortuary chapel by the Gurney family in the 19th century, it was restored to use as a church in 1920. The window, by the William Morris workshop, depicts the figure of Hope.

457 views
2 faves
0 comments
Uploaded on March 25, 2007