East Wretham

St Ethelbert, East Wretham, Norfolk

 

A superlative Victorian church by G E Street, 1865, for the Wyrley Birch family. Street's finest church in East Anglia, it sits away from its village on the edge of the Battle Training Area.

 

The village name is pronounced Rett'm.

340 views
0 faves
0 comments
Uploaded on June 21, 2008
This photo is in 2 albums

Additional info

  • Viewing this photo Public
  • Safety level of this photo Safe
  • S Search
    Photo navigation
    < > Thumbnail navigation
    Z Zoom
    B Back to context