new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Tranquil | by nomadsnature
Back to photostream

Tranquil

The Pretoria National Botanical Garden, located in the suburb of Brummeria in east Tshwane, was established in 1946 after the University of Pretoria’s experimental farm and private properties were acquired by the Department of Agriculture. The garden was formerly known as the Transvaal National Botanic Gardens, and was primarily a research facility under the management of the Botanical Research Institute, which dates back to 1903.

729 views
26 faves
0 comments
Taken on May 4, 2014