Prev Next

    zpeerand, nevermindtheend, and 7 other people added this photo to their favorites.

    1. sharpie05 66 months ago | reply

      what are those chairs called? Ive been trying to find one for ages

    2. zachwlewis 66 months ago | reply

      @sharpie05 It's called a recumbent chair.

    3. KirsieMarie 66 months ago | reply

      I am so in awe I can't stand it. Beautiful!

    4. nix_nixxon 66 months ago | reply

      @MadPetesKirsie, Louis Abate: Thanks!
      @sharpie05: Kneeling chair, I guess.

    5. rulfzid 66 months ago | reply

      How did you mount the desk on the wall so that it holds weight?

    6. nix_nixxon 66 months ago | reply

      screws & brackets

    7. BIGDAWG702 64 months ago | reply

      Do you have the blueprints for this thing? And if so could i get them


    8. nix_nixxon 64 months ago | reply

      There are no blueprints :) There were some drawings but they're long gone.

    keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts