Best Grinding Machine in the World ;)
- Canon 1000D + Canon 50mm 1.8
- This is an old style grinding machine (no electricity required) used to grind wheat, rice, etc., to prepare food like dosas, idllis, chatnis, sweets, spicy mixtures etc.,
- This is hand driven pestle & mortar, the ingredients are put in the bowl (bigger stone) and a small stone with an wooden handle on top is rotated for 5-30mins by hand, frequently even water is mixed to get desired paste
- These are still used in villages and during various ceremonies, specially in India
- It is traditional in various Hindu ceremonies (such as weddings, and upanayanam) to crush turmeric in these mortars
- Food made using these tastes the best in the world, I bet because it is so natural !