Nicholson Cemetery, formerly known as the Old Delhi Military Cemetery and the Kashmere Gate Cemetery, is a Christian cemetery located in Kashmere Gate, Delhi, India. It is located near the Kashmere Gate Metro Station and west of the Inter State Bus Terminal. It is the site of the earliest known Christian burials in Delhi NCR. The cemetery was established in 1857 and is named after Brigadier-General John Nicholson, a Victorian era military officer who played a pivotal role during the Indian Rebellion of 1857. The St. James' Church, who owns the cemetery, is the oldest place of worship for the Christian community of Delhi. The church along with cemetery, St. Stephen's hostel, and the Victorian era houses of Kashmere Gate neighbourhood were once considered to be "centripetal" part of Christians in Delhi.
According to the Indian Paranormal Society the headless apparition of John Nicholson haunts the place. There are also other speculations that the ghosts of Europeans haunt the place.