Something a little different this time, a long exposure of the sunset. Quite happy with how this turned out, not much water movement, which has given it a little misty feel. The cloud was moving nice slow just to give it some movement.
- Canon 5D Mark2.
- ISO 250, f16, 30sec, 17mm.
- Canon 17-40 f/4 L USM.
- Reverse GND Filter 3 stop
- Adjustment of curves to increase the overall contrast (Linear)
- Adjustment of hue/saturation
- High Pass Sharpening
- Reduced noise with Noiseware Pro
- Sig Added
Thanks for all the comments, faves, views, notes and invites!