Old Pier on The Yarra - HDR
Was walking along theYarra River, down at Southbank and found this old pier. Made for an interesting subject with Melbourne skyline in the backgound.
- Canon 5D Mark2.
- ISO 100, f16, 1/30 sec, 17mm.
- Canon 17-40 f/4 L.
Standard 3 exposure handheld (+2,0,-2 EV)
- Tonemapped generated HDR using detail enhancer option
- Adjustment of hue/saturation
- Adjustment of curves to increase the overall contrast (Linear)
- Adjustment of levels
- USM on Background Layer
- Reduced noise with Noiseware Pro
- Sig/Borders Added