The Former Nazi Party Rally Ground in Nuremberg - by Gerhard-Stefan Neumann ...
The Nazi party rally grounds in Nuremberg Party Rally of the Nazi Party took place in the years 1933-1938. The entire complex was designed by Albert Spee . The executive architect was Walter Brugmann. And the Nazi rulers have padded in the truest sense of the word: The site comprises approximately seventeen square kilometers and extends between the dozen pond station , the old zoo in the city of Nuremberg to Moorenbrunn field. The area is located in the southeast of Nuremberg and is now easily accessible by public transport. The zoo in the city of Nuremberg is now in the Lorenz Imperial forest at Schmaußenbuck.
148 photos · 117 views