Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin
This is a royal Islamic mosque located in the apparently abandoned city of Bandar Seri Begawan, the capital of the Sultanate of Brunei.
It cost USD $5000000 to build and is one of the ridiculously absorbatant ways the sultan shows off just how well off he is.
This photo is in 56 groups
- Gold Star Award - Level 1 (p1/a5) 640,048 items
- **Brilliant~Eye~Jewels** INVITED PICS ONLY! P1/C2 186,570 items
- CITRIT,Best of yours! / Invited shots only/comment 2 / 291,831 items
- I Love Photography! (Post 1 - Comment 2) 17,377 items
- The Pritzker Architecture Prize on Flickr (Post 1 - Award 2) 116,685 items
- ·Spirit Of Photography (Post 1 Award 5) - Comment or be banned 693,530 items