- These barends would let me crouch forward into almost a tucked position. This was an incredible comfortable handlebar.
- Banjo Brothers grocery panniers. I eventually replaced these with Ortlieb front rollers; these didn't fit on my rack well, and they started to wear. (They weren't made to stand up to touring.)
- Handlebar mirror - I ran with two of these for a while. Great mirrors, but they get in the way when walking the bike through tight spaces such as a train aisle. I use a mirror clipped to my eyeglasses now.
- Tubus Tara rack. Now lives on my Randonee.
- Camping roll, a stuff sack kept together with nylon camping straps and bungee cords. I found this to be a good and flexible way to carry my tent, sleeping bag, and other camping gear that doesn't fit in the panniers. I used this until it fell apart, then replaced it with a sturdier stuff sack.
- Tubus rear roller pannier. Sturdy, durable, awesome.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts