new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
DAR/closeup | by NCinDC
Back to group

DAR/closeup

The Founders of the Daughters of the American Revolution, a 1929 marble sculpture by Gertrude Vanderbilt Whitney, located on the 1700 block of C Street NW in Washington, D.C. It's situated on the south side of DAR Constitution Hall, headquarters for the Daughters of the American Revolution.

1,030 views
1 fave
0 comments
Taken on September 24, 2010