Church of the Holy City
Church of the Holy City, affiliated with the Swedenborgian Church of North America, located at 1611 16th Street NW in the Dupont Circle neighborhood of Washington, D.C.
The Gothic Revival church was designed by architects Herbert Langford Warren and Paul J. Pelz in 1895. Decorative features include gargoyles and stained glass windows by Louis Comfort Tiffany. The church is designated as a contributing property to the Sixteenth Street Historic District, listed on the National Register of Historic Places on August 25, 1978.