new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
The National Bank of Washington | by NCinDC
Back to album

The National Bank of Washington

The National Bank of Washington located at the corner of 14th and G Streets, NW in Washington, D.C. The building, completed in 1926 and designed by Jules Henri de Sibour, is also known as the Federal-American National Bank or Hamilton National Bank. It's listed on the National Register of Historic Places and slated to become home of the Armenian Genocide Museum of America.

2,269 views
1 fave
0 comments
Taken on August 3, 2008