The General Federation of Women's Clubs headquarters at 1734 N St, NW in the Dupont Circle neighborhood of Washington, D.C. The building is a National Historic Landmark.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts