Photographs of The National Park
Cover title.; Inscriptions: "For Lady L[ish?] with the ... of John Robertson" -- in ink top right of [p. 1]; Condition: leather worn at corners.; Includes brief history and description of the park and a list of photographs.; The National Park was renamed Royal National Park in 1955.; Also available in an electronic version via the Internet at: nla.gov.au/nla.pic-vn2568965; With: National Park Report of the Trustees for the year ended 31 December, 1887, which includes the Report from Trustees to 31 August 1885, and a map of the park.
32 photos · 2,777 views