Rowing club at Wilcannia on the Darling River, New South Wales
Bayliss, Charles, 1850-1897
Title devised by cataloguer based on inscription beneath photograph.; In: Views of scenery on the Darling & Lower Murray during the flood of 1886.; Inscriptions: "Rowing Club, Wilcannia, Darling River (first view)"--On label beneath photograph.; "C. Bayliss, photo, Sydney"--Photographer's blind stamp lower left corner.; Also available in electronic version via the Internet at: http//nla.gov.au/nla.pic-vn3968416.