Roof Door

    Newer Older

    The Pizitz downtown flagship store was built in 1925.

    The parking deck was added next to the downtown store in 1965, with a skywalk that took shoppers into the store.

    The building was completely shut down in 1988.

    leftbirmingham.blogspot.com/

    keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts