The three bridges at Berwick-Upon-Tweed, Northumberland. The distant viaduct, the Royal Border Bridge, was built by Robert Stephenson to carry his railway, and was opened in 1850. Today it carries the East Coast Main Line.
Above that can be seen the Royal Tweed Bridge of 1928, which carries the main road into Berwick-Upon-Tweed.
The photo was taken through an arch of the Old Bridge, built in 1624 or 1634. It has 15 arches, and it still carries a road out of the town.