new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Panorama Leiden | by Mr Appletosh
Back to album

Panorama Leiden

isweep first try panorama mode. this is only a 70% panorama the other 30% stays black because i sweep the camera to slow. pict is cropped. The Netherlands, Leiden.

 

(These are my first test photos taken whit the Sony Cyber-shot DSC HX5V.)

1,518 views
2 faves
5 comments
Taken on June 13, 2010