Is this what dreams look like? (click on image to enlarge)
He turned the pages back.
-- Metempsychosis, he said, is what the ancient Greeks called it. They used to believe you could be changed into an animal or a tree, for instance. What they called nymphs, for example.
Her spoon ceased to stir up the sugar. She gazed straight before her, inhaling through her arched nostrils.
James Joyce Ulysses
This photo is in 5 groups
- memento mori. 86,475 items
- Spiritual Visions 20,254 items
- Lucid & Mysterious 146,645 items
- Literary Reference in Pictures: post one, comment one (or two!) 31,623 items
- James Joyce 577 items
This photo is in 3 albums
- explore 32 photos
- Slower Shutter = Blurred = Action (or out of frame action) 21 photos
- Lit and Quotes 1008 photos