Is this what dreams look like? (click on image to enlarge)
He turned the pages back.
-- Metempsychosis, he said, is what the ancient Greeks called it. They used to believe you could be changed into an animal or a tree, for instance. What they called nymphs, for example.
Her spoon ceased to stir up the sugar. She gazed straight before her, inhaling through her arched nostrils.
James Joyce Ulysses
This photo is in 5 groups
- memento mori. 86,961 items
- Spiritual Visions 20,453 items
- Lucid & Mysterious 148,345 items
- Literary Reference in Pictures: post one, comment one (or two!) 31,643 items
- James Joyce 592 items
This photo is in 3 albums
- explore 32 items
- Slower Shutter = Blurred = Action (or out of frame action) 21 items
- Lit and Quotes 1008 items