flickr-free-ic3d pan white

1954 Ford Custom

I don't often post two images of the same car so close together but a dear friend, and heaven help him, a Ford lover, requested a different shot of this gem... and I aim to please 70% of the time... the other 30% I am a cantankerous old fart... photographed @ Chrome By The Lake in Port Perry, Ontario.

 

COPYRIGHT NOTICE: © 2015-2016 Mark O'Grady Digital Studio\MOSpeed Images. All photographs displayed with the Mark O'Grady/Mark O'Grady Digital Studio/MOSpeed Images logo(s) are protected by Canadian, United States of America and International copyright laws unless stated otherwise. The photos on this website are not stock and may not be used for manipulations, references, blogs, journals, share sites, etc. They are intended for the private use of the viewer and may not be published or reposted in any form without the prior consent of its owner Mark O’Grady/MOSpeed Images Group LLC.

  

2,453 views
1 fave
6 comments
Taken on June 26, 2010