An iridescent, reflective kind of a day
I find myself more and more drawn to reflection, through the everyday objects I happen upon, shoot or view in your photostreams, or in the small details that make up my daily life....like,
- - - scratches on my glass tabletop
- - - remnants of winter on our windows
- - - littles prints on their juice glasses
- - - G's hotwheels logo through my saturn vue
- - - the glimmer of A's sparkly shoes against her princess book
All things today, worth reflecting...the soft, the architectural, the moments you all share that make my life richer.
When I began design school (interiors), I found a huge surge of joy from how my vision changed---literally, I saw the world differently. I will never forget how amazing that felt.
It is happening again, with taking pictures....I am in a love affair with it and your photos inspire me daily.
1. All that we see or seem Is but a dream within a dream., 2. Yellow Berries, 3. Untitled, 4. Tiny Bouquet , 5. 165/365 Lovebirds....(Explored), 6. Vintage Tonka Volkswagen, 7. Pink Watermelon Coca-Cola, 8. 201/365 Yellow, 9. flickr.com/photos/12598277@N03/3341124564/, 10. "darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.", 11. Untitled, 12. Roseate Spoonbill, 13. welcome to my world, 14. hard water, 15. looking for light 27, 16. the entry, 17. woolen recreation..., 18. 21-01-2010 Suave / Soft, 19. looking up, 20. Summer days #2, 21. The flowers of late winter and early spring occupy places in our hearts well out of proportion to their size., 22. sweet pea, 23. Wing, 24. flickr.com/photos/9802162@N03/2760754929/, 25. Happy Christian Holidays
Created with fd's Flickr Toys
blogged as well :)