I've always been extremely annoyed with logos and brand names on clothing, particularly when they're visible. For an earlier project, I set out to "unbrand" all my clothing. I was amazed at how much actual fabric came out of this process, so I decided to make a new garment out of it. It seemed ironic to use these logos to make a bra, first, because when all the logos are side by side, they become absolutely meaningless individually, second, because the logos will be covered up and hidden by another garment anyway.
(sorry, I desperately need better photo documentation. I'll see what I can do about that.)