So I wanted to explore some more of the amazingness that is Chef Bayless while on vacation in Florida. I spent the better part of two days creating this wonderful meal for friends and family of Ancho Whole Sea Bass Oaxaca Style, Smoky Shredded Tacos, Yucatecan-Style Fresh Coconut Pie, Fire Roasted Tomato Salsa, Roasted Tomatillo Salsa, Chipotle Sauce, Garlic Smashed Black Beans with Banana, Grilled Asparagus and Fresh Green Salad. It was an amazing meal and a great learning experience! (Unfortunately, not a great photo.)
- Fresh Sea Bass, caught that day in Florida. (Ancho Whole Fish Oaxaca Style, recipe by Rick Bayless)
- Spicy Pork Tacos, recipe by Rick Bayless
- Yucatecan-Style Fresh Coconut Pie, recipe by Rick Bayless
- Fire-roasted tomato salsa, recipe by Rick Bayless
- Roasted Tomatillo Salsa, recipe by Rick Bayless
- HOT, Chipotle Salsa made from the sweet chipotle sauce, recipe by Rick Bayless
- The edge of a bowl with smashed black beans and banana.
- Fresh, grilled asparagus.