A Winter Ride (Explored)
"So with the stretch of the white road before me,
Shining snow crystals rainbowed by the sun,
Fields that are white, stained with long, cool, blue shadows,
Strong with the strength of my horse as we run.
Joy in the touch of the wind and the sunlight!
Joy! With the vigorous earth I am one." - Amy Lowell
This photo is in 8 groups
- Impressive Landscapes 5,767 items
- Seasons’ Magic - Post 1 / Award 2 - Summer Time 32,554 items
- Be a Treehugger: Amazing Trees Around the World 16,684 items
- Only Invite / Only on Explore 32,364 items
- even'song ~ by admin invitation only ~ P1/A2 5,903 items
- dreams I'll dream.. by invitation ~ P1/C3 121,566 items