While counting stitches for picking up the collar, I realized there was a huge difference between the two front pieces. Those green stitch markers should be the same distance from the shoulder seam.
The sleeves were picked up and knit down, so I couldn't just detach the sleeve to rip out the extra rows. At first, I thought i was going to have to rip out the whole sleeve.
This garment was knit in the round and the sleeve stitches were picked up and knit down.
While picking up stitches for the collar, I realized that the right front and left front were too different lengths. I could not just unseam the pieces to rip back the shoulder, the extra 10 rows because those rows were attached to the sleeve.
If it were only a stitch or two, I could ease it into the collar, but the difference was too extreme to fake it.
This is my process for repairing the issue.