finished wrist warmers
I made a few modifications to the Alice Wrist Warmer Looming pattern. If you are interested in making the wrist warmers with my modifications here is the sort of pattern.
Knifty Knitter blue small round loom
approximately 100 yards bulky yarn
Instructions: (links are videos from the Purling Sprite)
1. Cast on using the e-wrap cast on method.
3. Knit all stitches for 20 rows.
4. For the thumb hole you will knit back and forth. Start by going in the backwards direction (counter-clockwise, if you loom knit clockwise). First knit peg 24 and 23 together. Then knit pegs 22 through 3 individually. Next knit pegs 1 and 2 together.
5. Knit two more rows and add a stitch on to peg 1 at the end. Continue to knit one more row and add a stitch on to peg 24.
6. Start knitting in the round once again for 12 rows.
7. Bind off, make the second one, then wear and enjoy!