Day 456-Thirteen Things: Geek Edition
1. I've collected and read comic books for over 20 years.
2. The power I've always wanted was telepathy. Strength and flight is one thing but the power of the mind is where it's at.
3. If given the choice to be a Jedi or a Sith I would be a Sith. They have more fun.
4. There is not a day that goes by that I wish I could Force Choke stupid people that cut me off on the road.
5. Superman is Batman's bitch. Yeah, I said it! Don't believe me? Read Dark Knight Returns.
6. I can sit in the comic shop at home for hours and argue the difference between the Marvel and DC universe. Make Mine Marvel!
7. The Voltron with the lions is the better deal.
8. If I still had my GI Joe's and Transformers from when I was a kid I'd still play with them.
9. AJ and I have played Lego Star Wars into the wee hours of the morning.
10. Empire Strikes Back is the END ALL BE ALL of the Star Wars saga!
11. I've played a few games of Risk that have lasted an entire weekend.
12. I used to play Magic: The Gathering
13. I never got into Dungeons and Dragons.