Found this abandoned, 40 meters, wind turbine blade. As soon as I peeked inside, I knew it would give a cool abstract photo. If only there was a hole at the other end, so I could stick a strobe in it...
Luckily, there was! In the middle of the blade there was a large crack, and two squares had been cut near it. I suppose they were trying to fix the crack, but gave up.
I tried lighting it with 3 strobes, but one of the holes was too small and the results were a bit disappointing. After almost dropping one of the strobes, I switched to plan B and did some light painting with a small flashlight. After 2 or 3 tries, this was what I got. It's practically SOOC, with just some minor tweaks in Lightroom.
I finally got myself a new desktop wallpaper! :)