Keillers Park HDR (remake)
LOBB (Large on black background)
Remake of a shot I took April 1st 2009.
Wanted to get a warmer feeling, less halos and more of a mood going on it this edit.
Also, I wanted to see if I had evolved in my postprocessing skills anything.
I think I have, but I'll let you be the judge of that.
The post-processing was:
1. Open in Lightroom, convert to DNG.
2. Merge to HDR in Photoshop.
3. Tonemap in Photomatix.
4. De-noise and sharpen in Photoshop.
5. Crop and straighten horizon and some exposure-corrections in Lightroom.
6. Add framing and name in Photoshop.
7. Save as 8bit jpeg :-(
Shot with a Nikon D300 and a 16-85/3,5-5,6 lense.
ISO100 on f/3.5 @ 16mm (equiv. to 24mm on 35mm film).