Made from an old sweater
Old Stretchy Sweater
1. Turn sweater iniside out
2. Line up bottom edges, this will become the top of the laptop sleeve.
3. Line up your laptop on the sweater and make sure the edge of the
sweater is a few inches past the edge of the laptop.
4. Trace around the bottom and sides of the laptop. Continue the
lines up the the edge. Sew about 1/2 inch inside the line, following
all 3 lines.
5. Trim off excess sweater material.
6. Turn the good side out and slide on to laptop.
7. If the sleeve is too loose, re-sew sides until snug fitting.
8. Trim accordingly.
9. Cut 2 pieces of ribbon, about a foot and a half long.
10. Turn sleeve inside out again.
11. Hold a half inch of ribbon, dull side out and pin tho the middle
of both sides.
12. Sew each ribbon twice. Once on the bottom, once about an inch
up. This is to hide the folded edge of the ribbon.
13. Turn right side out, slide laptop in and tie ribbon to secure.
14. You now have yourself a laptop clutch. Enjoy!