Congress Ave in Blue [Explored]
My first Explore on Flickr!
This shot was taken on a photowalk in downtown Austin with some folks from the local SmugMug group. This is on the Congress St. bridge where we normally get to see a bunch of bats emerging from underneath the bridge at dusk. The bats have been a little bashful lately though! We we treated to a great sunset (more shots later) and a very nice blue hour.
- White balance adjustment
- Lens distortion correction
- Initial raw noise reduction
- Final export to JPG
- 3 raw exposures (-2,0,2) exported to Photomatix from Lightroom for tonemap.
- Lots of masking with original exposures, especially sky and street. Topaz Remask was used to create layer masks.
- Content aware fill helped with cleanup in some places.
- Noiseware (noise reduction)
- Nik Color Efex Tonal Contrast (adds depth and detail)
- Topaz Detail Feature Enhancement (the post processing equivalent to Emeril's "BAM!")
Visit my photo blog.
Follow me on Google Buzz.