Jose And Denise Wedding - Sunrise
Before anyone else had arrived.
Chris and I made it there by 5:20AM.
After checking out the primary location, and feeling the mist/rain on us, we headed for the backup - a covered shelter.
I spied this tree, and was awestruck at the beauty and it's symbolism for the about to be married couple.
Life, Light, Strength and Beauty.
We had a blast with Jose & Denise, their family and friends.
More soon. Or, check out our website. =)
This photo is in 12 groups
- Awesome Imagery 1,170 items
- Wedding Photography 240,158 items
- Taken with PENTAX K10D (please tag with "pentaxk10d") 79,197 items
- Sigma Lenses 291,492 items
- Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4.5 DC MACRO 75,453 items
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 385,061 items